Wednesday, July 9, 2014

We leave tomorrow!!!

Well, it is officially my last day at home before we begin the long trek to South Africa.  I've had an amazing summer so far managing Meadowridge, spending time with friends and family, and of course in New York.  My only regret is that there hasn't been quite enough time to do everything I wanted to.

Preparing to leave early tomorrow has been challenging in and of itself of course.  There's the difficulty of deciding what to pack (or what not to pack), figuring out boarding passes and check in, and just mentally preparing myself to leave.

I have to say I am so excited to experience something new and I really look forward to discovering the difficulties and similarities between here and there.

In the meantime I still have most of a suitcase to pack, and about a dozen errands to run, so that's all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment